Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This Must Stop!

Alice Dellal

I try to cover my ugly much as possible, hence the reason why my bangs (fringe for my British readers) are nearly down to my chin. So I'm a bit baffled as to why so many women are shaving it all off.





Cassie

Before Alice Dellal, the half-shaven hairstyle was only associated with punks and goths but recently it's become very mainstream. The Z list celebrity crew have flocked to this look like flies to shit. Scary Spice, Toni Braxton, and Diddy's protege/undercover lover Cassise, have all taken the plunge. 

I honestly don't think this look is edgy or stylish and when I see geeky randoms on the street with half of their heads shaven  I automatically think that they've recently been released from the hospital after undergoing some sort of  "treatment".


                           Super Scary Spice

This look has absolutely been exhausted and this madness must stop!

*Peep Cassie's dirrrty version of  "Me and You. "