Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!




I usually don't make a big fuss about the 4th of July but since Chucky is here I decided to take her down to the seaport to see the fireworks. Very touristy I know. The fireworks however, were amazing, and made me miss Hunny a bit. There's really no place like New York City on the 4th of July.

Because of my pending move to London, I am on a serious budget. So instead of buying new things, I've been searching my clothing archives hoping to reconnect with some pieces that I abandoned long ago. During my search I came across this skirt. I bought it in the kids section at Target ages ago and as soon as I saw it, I knew that it was exactly what I needed to wear today. It happens to be red, white, and blue...how patriotic!

*Please disregard the bewildered look on my face...it was impossible to get a decent picture with shitloads of people constantly passing by.