Friday, July 18, 2008

The Wackness



I went to a party last night in the LES. It was really supposed to be good fun but it turned out to be WACK.

I was so disappointed that I literally hung out for a 1/2 hour and then left.

On a brighter note, tonight marked the debut of this hot pink skirt I purchased from Forever 21 a while ago.

I'm usually weary of wearing bright colors because I'm afraid of looking like one of those loser "neon kids" that roam around Soho all day, but this skirt was just too darn cute to pass up.

If you're unsure of what I mean by " neon kid' look at the second picture. I spotted this dude last week when I was out clubbing with Fats. He was wearing shiteous pants, a cropped t-shirt, and a fanny pack. To make matters even worse, I bumped into the same dude 2 days later in Soho wearing the exact same outfit WTF.