Monday, March 29, 2010

Possible Crush?

Photobucket

Cameraman is my current London BFF. We met at a party 3 months ago and have been hitting the streets together ever since.

For the past two weeks we've ditched the nightlife and  have actually been getting to know one another.

Last week, he came over to my house to watch a film and we ended up TALKING throughout the entire movie. This week, I cooked dinner for him (something I almost never do for for anyone). After dinner we watched a film and and he spent the night at my house.  The next day we stayed in bed TALKING until 3:30pm.  When we finally rolled our asses out of bed, we grabbed a bite to eat and then headed to the movies. We saw "I Love You Phillips Morris" and cuddled and kissed throughout the entire film (barf).

Cameraman isn't obnoxious, texts me regularly and genuinely seems interested in my pursuits.  So that's right, he's totally not my type. He isn't super tall and lean, he doesn't have a particularly fashionable wardrobe or cool friends, and although he has an interesting job, it's not the kind that translates into exclusive parties, swanky bars, or fine dining-all things that I've become very accustomed to in my dating life.

In spite of all these "issues" I think I still might possibly have a crush on him.  But, could I really be satisfied spending time with with him at a local pub or over a meal at Nando's? Am I actually that open-minded?

Perhaps things will become a bit more clear once my booze and boys strike is officially over...