Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm Bringing the Bobblehead Back!

summer
Forever 21, Topshop, Jeffrey Campbell, Frye


As many of you already know, March is the month where I do all sorts of extreme shit in preparation for the summer months.

I've currently given up on on dinner, am jogging like a maniac, and am doing a record 100 sit ups a day.  If all goes well I will get my desired bobblehead look back in no time.

I know most black folks are into being "thick"- but my body's just not made like that.  I'm skinny, always have been and probably always will be. With that being said I'm secrectly quite envious of Nicki Minaj's lady lumps.

This summer I'm going to wear tons of inappropriately short and flirty dresses and obnoxious shoes, please see above.

*Those black Jeffrey shoes have been causing me much distress as I've been trying to purchase them for 3 MONTHS.  So if you know where I can get a pair NOW in a size 9 HOLLA!